Preview Option Not Working after creating draft and publishing the form

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
While creating a new form i'm uploading an xls file and it is uploading my file and creating the draft and the preview option is also working for that form.

But once i publish the form then the preview option is giving me a error in fetching the form in Enketo.

Attaching the screenshot for the same as well. I have an ODK Central Installation with a custom DB Configured.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
Not sure if anyone has faced this issue but i have tried uploading the form many times and it is producing the smiliar issue.

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.

i am also facing same problem! Any one help

Did this problem just start happening or has it always been a problem with your install?

What version of Central are you running? If it's not the latest (currently v2023.2.1) does an upgrade help?

Hi yanokwa, it started happening from the previous month earlier we were not facing any such issue's.

This is current version that we are using - versions:
841e8f56e2d12fa9e93a15ec6ef8aa371e1a1615 (v1.4.2-2-g841e8f5)
461c1037997f9fb88075b75612b83cea297ced42 client (v1.4.0)
367a7f572d3ede411cea16d0fa1decb98e280e92 server (v1.4.2)

Does this happen with every form? For example, take a very simple form that was previously working, change the form_id, upload it and see if it works.

Also, if you haven't tried a reboot, give it a try and see if that helps.

Yes, this is happening with other forms as well i tried with another form that is working changed the form_id and uploaded it and got the same error.

And it seems like it is happening only in our UAT Environment as we tried in Production Environment we are not getting any issue there.

Seems like an issue with your UAT? Investigate the difference between the two environments and go from there.