Problem with ODK

ODK Validate Warnings:
XForm Parse Warning: Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [input] and will be ignored: [query] Location:

Problem found at nodeset: /html/body/group[@ref=/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information]/group[@ref=/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography]/input
With element <input query="instance('block')/root/item[district= /BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography/district ]" ref="/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography/block"><label>

Problem found at nodeset: /html/body/group[@ref=/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information]/group[@ref=/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography]/input
With element <input query="instance('block')/root/item[district= /BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography/district ]" ref="/BackgroundInformationToolCASES_V1_ODK_20180101/Background_Information/Demography/block"><label>

Warnings are fine. It's errors that you should worry about.

Also, ODK Validate can be used standalone and is also embedded in a few tools. What tool are you using that generates these warnings? I ask because I think the latest versions of ODK Validate doesn't have these warnings...

Thank you for the reply, I am using the online tool.