Project folder name is unique on different devices for the same Google Drive project

Hi,

Context: I am using the Google Drive integration to quickly download surveys from a single Google Drive account to multiple tablets (Lenovo) before data collection. I then have my own pull script for pulling the data off each tablet, cleaning it up etc. This pull script pulls the instance data from within the Project directory on each tablet.

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed. When I connect to the Google Drive account it creates a folder with a unique name/identifier in the 'projects' folder on the tablet. This unique identifier is different on each tablet despite all of them being connected to the same Google Drive project. Is there anyway of changing this so that all of the devices have the same project folder name (like what happens when you create a demo project)? I've not been able to find anything in Projects settings which will allow me to do this.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers. Windows 10 on laptop, ODK Collect v2021.3.0, Android version 10 on tablet. Forms saved on Google Drive.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

I appreciate that I can find a work around for this in my pull script, but would like to see if there's a way of creating a standard folder name across all tablets.

Many thanks for your help in advance!
Max