Pull data with photos

Hi everyone,

In odk, data is pulled from a pre-loaded .csv file. Is it possible to pull data with photos?
Thank you.

Best,
Margaret

Hi Margaret,

I'm not sure. What have you tried so far?

Yaw

··· On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 11:40 PM, wrote: > Hi everyone, > > In odk, data is pulled from a pre-loaded .csv file. Is it possible to pull data with photos? > Thank you. > > Best, > Margaret > > -- > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > --- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Margaret,

To provide a little more detail...

You should be able to put an image name (e.g., image.jpg) in a row in
a CSV, then use pull-data and calculates to store that name inside a
prompt for an image (try the media::image column). Then if you put the
image.jpg file in the media folder of the form, it should work, but
I've never tried it.

I'll be very interested to see what you find out!

Yaw

··· On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > Hi Margaret, > > I'm not sure. What have you tried so far? > > Yaw > > On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 11:40 PM, wrote: >> Hi everyone, >> >> In odk, data is pulled from a pre-loaded .csv file. Is it possible to pull data with photos? >> Thank you. >> >> Best, >> Margaret >> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Margaret,

If you are looking at a means to organize and analyze the photos, see my
post HERE
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/opendatakit/lloyd$20banwart$20photo|sort:relevance/opendatakit/IMSmsn1tcyQ/TT06bDIYDqAJ.
Also, google fusion tables can be a great tool.

~Lloyd

··· On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 3:47:35 AM UTC+3, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Hi Margaret, > > To provide a little more detail... > > You should be able to put an image name (e.g., image.jpg) in a row in > a CSV, then use pull-data and calculates to store that name inside a > prompt for an image (try the media::image column). Then if you put the > image.jpg file in the media folder of the form, it should work, but > I've never tried it. > > I'll be very interested to see what you find out! > > Yaw > > On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:40 PM, Yaw Anokwa <yan...@nafundi.com > wrote: > > Hi Margaret, > > > > I'm not sure. What have you tried so far? > > > > Yaw > > > > On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 11:40 PM, <megyk...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> Hi everyone, > >> > >> In odk, data is pulled from a pre-loaded .csv file. Is it possible to > pull data with photos? > >> Thank you. > >> > >> Best, > >> Margaret > >> > >> -- > >> -- > >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >> > >> --- > >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups "ODK Community" group. > >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . > >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >