I have a questionnaire which aks for an address and a post code, then goes
into a looped group that asks name, age, date of birth and loops round for
the next person. All this works fine but once the form is submitted if you
export the results to CSV all you get is the address information and a
HTTPS link to a table with the looped results, why does it do this and is
there any way I can edit the xlm to give me a csv with all the results in
it?

please ignore this post I have found the answer.......................it
helps when I read some of the other posts..................!!!!

··· On Thursday, 18 April 2013 10:19:06 UTC+1, Graham wrote: > > I have a questionnaire which aks for an address and a post code, then goes > into a looped group that asks name, age, date of birth and loops round for > the next person. All this works fine but once the form is submitted if you > export the results to CSV all you get is the address information and a > HTTPS link to a table with the looped results, why does it do this and is > there any way I can edit the xlm to give me a csv with all the results in > it? >

The two files that are produced I have downloaded and then using excel I
have assigned a primary key to one of the cells then using access I can
import both files using the primary key and it combines them into the same
file, giving me an address with all the people associated with that
address. Hopefully this is clear and undertstandable.

··· On Thursday, 18 April 2013 10:19:06 UTC+1, Graham wrote: > > I have a questionnaire which aks for an address and a post code, then goes > into a looped group that asks name, age, date of birth and loops round for > the next person. All this works fine but once the form is submitted if you > export the results to CSV all you get is the address information and a > HTTPS link to a table with the looped results, why does it do this and is > there any way I can edit the xlm to give me a csv with all the results in > it? >

Graham,
For interest sake, could you explain to me how you have it work. Of course
I have the similar challenge which appears to be a hustle to me. Thanks.
Humphreys

··· On Thursday, April 18, 2013 5:32:23 AM UTC-7, Graham wrote: > > please ignore this post I have found the answer.......................it > helps when I read some of the other posts..................!!!! > > On Thursday, 18 April 2013 10:19:06 UTC+1, Graham wrote: >> >> I have a questionnaire which aks for an address and a post code, then >> goes into a looped group that asks name, age, date of birth and loops round >> for the next person. All this works fine but once the form is submitted if >> you export the results to CSV all you get is the address information and a >> HTTPS link to a table with the looped results, why does it do this and is >> there any way I can edit the xlm to give me a csv with all the results in >> it? >> >