Randomize options

I have a form that I am designing and I have a set of questions that needs to be randomized.
I have tried the method described here but I keep getting an error.

There areRandomize Choices.docx (15.9 KB) the questions that I need to randomize.

I will appreciate insight on how to go about it.

Thank you in advance.

Hi @TheuriKingori
You didn't attach your form so we don't even know what kind of error you get but:

If it's not enough to solve your problem please attach your xls form.

Thank you @Grzesiek2010 your advise on randomizing questions was very helpful. However, the notes highlighted in red are acting up. They should appear for each version when that version is allocated. Unfortunately in this case they are appearing two at a time.
Secondly, I need to randomize the choices for moduleK highlighted in yellow. What I have only gives static responses, I need the choices to be randomized too.

Finally, is there a way to make the responses given at the roster for HH members to be choices for module L versions? i.e. the household members entered at the HH roster to be choices for module L?
Please find my xls form hereCAP YEI (1).xlsx (99.0 KB)

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Grzesiek2010 so was wondering, the randomization sheet is very helpful however, there are some challenges when saving and getting back to edit a new version is assigned for the edit meaning one cannot finalize the forms. I don't know where the problem could be. Kindly assist.