Re-submitting forms after switching from Sheets to ODK Central

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I set up a form in ODK Collect to submit to GoogleSheets. We later decided to set up ODK Central as it is was faster to submit and better for our context. However, I know have data in Google Sheets and ODK Central but I'd like to submit those forms to the ODK Central server. Is it possible to do this? Currently getting an error about the headers being wrong.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect 1.28.2 on Android 8.1.0 and ODK Central v 1.0
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Can't think of anything.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Setup a form to submit to Google Sheets. Submit data. Then switch ODK Collect to submit to ODK Central. Attempt to re-submit the form.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

What are you trying that's resulting in an error? Not quite sure what steps you've taken.

I'm not actually sure how easy it'll be to get data from Google Sheets into Central. Will you be exporting the data from Central at all? I'd imagine one way to deal with this is just to export your data from both Google Sheet and Central to the same place (both allow you to export to .csv).

The forms have a repeat group which I saw is problematic when submitting to Google Sheets. So the idea was to resubmit the forms to ODK Collect. The data would be exported to csv from ODK Collect. I'm taking your advise and exporting it all to one place.

Many thanks.