Read columns from file, create a list and order elements

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
I am building a form, where I first ask the user ID and depending on this, the items of multiple choice questions are different. Since there are hundreds of users I store the data about them in a file. The file is pullparcelcontent.csv, see attached.

In practice, the users are based in different countries and receive a unique selection of seeds and sow them in their garden. As you may notice, the seeddata column is just a concatenated version of seed1, seed2, etc I created this column because I can read and print this data easily with pulldata.

What I cannot resolve is

1. reading in the columns seed1, seed2, ... to a list that I could offer as a multiple choice in the repeat loop. The repeat is need to order seed1, seed2, ... according to the 10 available spots users have in their gardens.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
I attached a simplified form and pullparcelcontent.csv

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
see the attached xlsx

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
read_list_and_order.xlsx (8.3 KB)
pullparcelcontent.csv (5.8 KB)

Design hint: Perhaps, using a rank question, following and based on the select_multiple, might be another design option for your requirement. With the search function of this forum you could find further hints and examples, please.

Thanks for the tip! I've looked into it however I am using enketo, so if I understood correctly, the search function is not available.

Sorry, the search lens icon here on top, not in the XLSForm. See for example, please: Ranking importance of a previous question's answers (multiple answers) and others https://forum.getodk.org/search?q=creating%20rank%20from%20select_multiple.