Relevant and piping

I am drafting a new questionnaire in ODK and was wondering whether there is any way of incorporating the answers to previous questions within the question wording for another question.

e.g. If I ask:

Which of the following did you use during your most recent period? (select all that apply)
1 Afripads or other re-usable pad
2 Always or other pad you can throw away
3 Ruby Cup or other menstrual cup
4 Old clothes
5 Toilet paper
6 Cotton wool
7 Knickers only
8 Locally made pads you throw away e.g. made of banana fibres or other local materials
9 Tampons
10 New clothes (e.g. face towels, hankies, socks)
11 Other

And then I want to ask those who used ‘unsanitary methods’ why, is there any way to get that in the Q wording. So, if someone says old clothes and cotton wool. Can I make a Q which asks:

What were your reasons for using old clothes/cotton wool during your most recent period?

Where the bit in bold is filled in with the things answered. I know that I can route people into the Q itself according to what they answered but I can’t find that using it to complete the words is possible?

Thanks for any help!

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi @Ayoub_Kakande

maybe something like this? testX.xlsx (7.3 KB)

@Grzesiek2010 is on the right track!

The only optimization I'd suggest is that you can pull the label (instead of the name/value) using the poorly named jr:choice-name.

Thanks, let me try out both