Reload previously edited/saved data into the form

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hi everyone,
I'm working on a multi-actor project that will work on different parts of the food supply chain (from genotype to point of sale to final products/meal). It's a 4 year project.
I would like to know if its possible for users to reload in the forms their editing previous datas that they have already edited and saved in the csv database, so they won't waste time re-typing information and could just edit their previous entries and add new information in new input fields.
The original form won't change between these different entries, but as the user will get some new information, he will need to complete other fields during the project (from farm to fork). (I use the relevant columns to orient the field to complete according to their first answer when their open the form).

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
I'd like to know if we can reload previous saved entries (and like do some data-mining according to some key_datas saved), so we keep the same line in the final database.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I don't really know where to start, but i'll try to data-mining from the key_indicators

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
20230921_ODK_XLS_test_WPs123.xlsx (44.7 KB)

Have you seen the documentation on data collector workflows for multiple encounters with the same entity (longitudinal) at https://docs.getodk.org/data-collector-workflows/#multiple-encounters-with-the-same-entity-longitudinal ?

Hi, thanks for your reply and highlighting this post i did not see before.

Unfortunately in this situation i think it will be too heavy too use, as we have 8 different type of entries/ entities, and we cannot separate the datas collect in two phase with first a entities registration phase (as we can have over a hundred lines per entities).