1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Helou, recently I migrate from aggregate (appspot) to odk-central (droplet in Digital Ocean) and all work fine, but in my projects when I download the enterly files in a zip, I have the problem with the audit.log, because all logs from every survey has the same name in the zip then when I uncompress the file audit.log rename with another audit.log, when finish the uncompressing only have 1 audit.log, In aggregate with the admin section I has a link for every record, In the first level of the zip appear "project - audit.csv" with all logs in the file,
but it's difficult to analize the info, exist some way to the zip file include the instanceID for identify clearly
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
In digital ocean , droplet with ODK-CENTRAL 1.2
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
In the zip file, open the audit.csv and rename with the instanceID
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Download any project in ODK-Central and check the zip
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.