Renseigner automatiquement un champ à multiple choix

Je salut tous les utilisateur d'ODK. J'ai une préoccupation sur l’élaboration de mon xlsform. Je veux renseigner de manière automatique un champ ''number_kish'' (voir fichier excel) après avoir sélectionné le numéro du ménage (number_menage). Ma difficulté est que plusieurs numéro du menage correspondent à un choix du champ ''number_kish''. Par exemple, si j'ai choisi 1, 2 et 3 ils correspondent à A (voir la feuille choices de excel). Comment faire pour que une fois le numéro du ménage renseigné, le champ "number_kish" soit renseigné automatiquement. J'aimerais d'avance remercier les internaute qui répondront à ma préoccupation. Merci
entrainement.xlsx (9.7 KB)

Français
Je salut tous les utilisateurs d'ODK. J'ai une préoccupation l'élaboration de XLSFORM. Je veux renseigner de manière automatique le champ '' numéro_kish '' (voir fichier excel) après avoir sélectionné le numéro du ménage (numéro_ménage). Ma difficulté est que plusieurs numéros du ménage correspondent à un choix du champion '' number_kish ''. Par exemple, si j'ai choisi 1, 2 et 3 ils correspondent à A (voir la feuille ''choices'').comment faire pour que le champ "number_kish" soit renseigné automatiquement. J'aimerais d'avance remercier les internautes qui ont répondu à ma préoccupation. Merci

English
I greet all ODK users. I have a concern about the development of XLSFORM. I want to automatically fill in the field ''' kish_number''' (see excel file) after selecting the household number (household_number). My difficulty is that several household numbers correspond to a choice of the champion''' number_kish'''. For example, if I have chosen 1, 2 and 3 they correspond to A (see sheet''choices''), how do I make sure that the field "number_kish" is filled in automatically. I would like to thank in advance those Internet users who responded to my concern. Thank you. Thank you.

Hello @yao_kan,

Why do you need to automatically fill that variable number_kish if they are the same with number_menage . There is a feature for default but it does not support dynamic values. If you really wanted that column, i think the option is to use calculate function to store that value in its own column.

Thank you for your relevant comment. The kish method is a method that allows you to choose, during the surveys, the individual to be questioned in a household. The household number allows you to choose the corresponding kish number (a, b1, b2,...). My concern is that during the survey if the household number is 2 for example, how to automatically match this value to the Kish number for example which can match b1 and b2. In other words, how to match the values of two select_one and select_multiple?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)