Repeat group within repeat group

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

I have a survey in which there are 6 Livestock species of interest.

The first thing I want to do is ask farmers what veterinary drugs they have used in past 12 months.

Secondly for each drug used in last 12 months, I would like to ask which of the 6 Livestock species was treated.
Ps. Single drug may be used in treatment of more than one Livestock species.

Thirdly for each drug used per animal species, I want to know a set of following questions e.g

1. How many times drug used to treat animal species
  2. To drug expenditure
  3. Did drug ever fail?
  4. What did Farmer do when drug failed?

Therefore if for example is drug A1 is used to treat Cattle, sheep, Poultry then Q1/Q4 is repeated for the 3 animal species for that drug.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

I am programming in xls, using ODK Collect v 1.12.2

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

@Louis_Omoya

so what is your problem? Are you not able to build forms at all, are you new at it?
You can find most of the things you need here http://xlsform.org/ (or maybe even everything you need).

Regards,
Grzegorz

I know how to create a form. I just don't know how to resolve the issue I have described.

You described the whole form so it's not clear to me which part of that description is your problem. For example, if you are able to create a part of this form please attach that form and let us know what you need next.

If I understand correctly, the challenge you’re facing is how to ask questions about options the user has selected. Please see if Repeat questions depending upon selection? - #8 by LN gives you some useful ideas.