Repeat Questions based on previous response

Hello!

So I'm still very new to this, but I've tried following everything outlined here regarding repeats as well as reviewing recent discussions on repeating questions and I unfortunately still can't seem to figure it out.

I have a question about how many fertilizers were used (type: integer) and then I'd like that to link to the number of times I ask questions about type of fertilizer, amount of fertilizer and cost of fertilizer. Right now, it's grouping the right questions together but it doesn't seem at all linked to the question about how many fertilizers were used.

Right now all I have is under the jr:count column and begin repeat row, I have: count(${tot_fert_grano}) *What else should I be including to have the repeat group referencing the above question on number of fertilizers used (tot_fert_grano)?

I'm including the sub-section of interest for your reference - hopefully this is enough information to help me.

Thank you!

DemoParcel.xlsx (9.1 KB)

Add "repeat_count" column and where there is your begin_repeat insert ${tot_fert_grano"} inside the repeat_count

1 Like