Request for expressions of interest

Dear Open Data Kit Developers,

I am in need a Consultant to convert a survey a tool into a on ODK Form for use on an android tablet or smart phone. The output shall also include the report generation template, database, and the identification of available open source applications that can complement the use of the survey tool.

Attached herewith are the Terms of Reference. I need at least a draft working model ready by end of October. If you are interested, kindly send me an email so I can email you the assessment tool for review.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions. We can also meet if you would like to discuss further. Our landline is not working but you can contact me via email or my mobile phone.

Regards,

Vickie B. Antonio
Senior Advisor on National Green Growth Policy and
Green Local and Regional Economic Development
Promotion of Green Economic Development (ProGED) Project

Deutsche Gesellschaft für
Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH

Project Office
7/F New Solid Building
357 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
Makati City, Metro Manila, PHILIPPINES

T: +63 2 897 8199
M: +63 928 508 1065
E: victoria.antonio@giz.demailto:victoria.antonio@giz.de
I: www.giz.dehttp://www.giz.de/
S: vickie_antonio

TOR-ODK Form-rev.docx (123 KB)

··· ________________________________ Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; Sitz der Gesellschaft Bonn und Eschborn/Registered offices Bonn and Eschborn, Germany; Registergericht/Registered at Amtsgericht Bonn, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 18384 und/and Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, Germany; Eintragungs-Nr./Registration no. HRB 12394; USt-IdNr./VAT ID no. DE 113891176; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Hans-Juergen Beerfeltz, Staatssekretaer/State Secretary; Vorstand/Management Board: Tanja Goenner (Vorstandssprecherin/Chair of the Management Board), Dr. Christoph Beier (Stellv. Vorstandssprecher/Vice-Chair of the Management Board), Dr. Hans-Joachim Preuss, Cornelia Richter