Sampurna Chhantyal TSC Application - 2017-11-27

Name
Sampurna Chhantyal (@sampurna_chhantyal)

Organization
Colors2Web Pvt Ltd

What contributions (e.g., issue triage, tech support, documentation, bug fixes) have you made to the ODK community?

How do you believe your contributions have benefited ODK?

What do you believe the top priorities for ODK are?

How will you help the ODK community accomplish those priorities?

How many hours a week can you commit to participating on the TSC?

What other mobile data collection projects, social good projects, or open source projects are you involved with?
I am involved in ODK itself for our local data collection project in Nepal

Please share any links to public resources (e.g., resume, blog, Github) that help support your application.

My questions are below:

Why didn't you give answer in first shot?

Narendra

hi @sampurna_chhantyal
please i have the following questions for you.

1. when did you join the community?
2.How often have you been visiting the community platform?
3. There are so many supports topics which users of these community needs to be address, have you ever responded to a support from the public on these platform.
4. If now to question 3. why haven’t you respond to support since you join these platform.
5. How do you see the community to be in the next 5 years to come.

thank you
Fabla

Hi Narendra,

Actually I was quit impressed by ODK when I was working on data collection application in my previous office, After spending lots of time googling I had concluded/suggested that ODK is the best technology to use. Frankly Speaking I have not contributed anything directly to the ODK community but I always wish to work on such a great technology. Though I have talked/shared about ODK and its benefits I have not done any direct contribution so I have not answered all those questions.

Hi Fabla,

1. It has been about 2 weeks not that I joined the community.

2. After joining the community I am visiting the platform at least once a day.

3. Till now no Fabla, But I am looking on discussion. Actually now I am looking on it more clearly and trying to test it from my side these days.

4. Now I am looking on it more clearly and trying to test it from my side these days.

5. I think we can do lots of improvements and fixes by helping each another and hope we can expand our community to all the countries so that everyone will be benefited by such a great platform.

Best Regards,
Sampurna