Seeing a summary of the data sent by enumerators before aggregation

My problem with odk is how can my field supervisors have an interface for seeing a summary of the data send by enumerators before the overall aggregation?

Hi,

If I understand correctly, you want your supervisors to be able to review the data collected by enumerators before the devices send it to ODK Aggregate?

You can clean dataset once data has been received on the server and you can check on the server it is standard process.
If you want to make sure that each form received on the serer then you can ask with each and every enumerators to send one form at a time this is best practice to loss any from from the server.

There is a no way to seeing a summary of data sent by enumerators before sending on aggregate server.(Might be there is a way and i don't know that way)

But you can make a summary sheet as soon as you will data on aggregate you can downlaod csv file then you can import that csv file into your stata/spss/python/R and then you can make a summary sheet so you can check and you can send that file to your supervisor so they can see which form has been received on the server and which is not also they can see how many forms has been sent by a enumerators.

Narendra