Server Error

Hi Guys,

I was able to log in to the server this morning but it suddenly logged
me out and gave this error:

··· ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

Do you know what caused this error?

These are the details in the app engine dashboard:

Your application is at or near its free resource limits.
You should enable billing to avoid service interruption.
Billing Status: Free - Settings Quotas reset every 24 hours. Next
reset: 12 hrs
Resource Usage
Frontend Instance Hours 45% 12.58 of 28.00 Instance Hours
Backend Instance Hours 0% 0.00 of 9.00 Instance Hours
Datastore Stored Data 1% 0.01 of 1.00 GBytes
Task Queue Stored Task Bytes 0% 0.00 of 0.49 GBytes
Blobstore Stored Data 0% 0.00 of 5.00 GBytes
Datastore Write Operations 100% 0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops
Datastore Read Operations 38% 0.02 of 0.05 Million Ops
Datastore Small Operations 0% 0.00 of 0.05 Million Ops
Outgoing Bandwidth 0% 0.00 of 1.00 GBytes
Recipients Emailed 0% 0 of 100
Stanzas Sent 0% 0 of 10,000
Channels Created 0% 0 of 100
Resource is currently experiencing a short-term quota limit. Learn
more

I am a bit worried about the server now as we will be storing
thousands of data into it. Is there a limit as to how much we can
upload in a day or in the capacity of the server? Would it be safer to
use an offline processor for exporting data to .csv?

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

Appengine is no longer entirely free.

If you exceed a usage threshold, and if you have not registered a credit
card for billing purposes,
your application instance will cease to operate and will produce errors
like this. If you don't
accept the new licensing terms (on the appengine.google.com dashboard for
your instance),
it also apparently fails with this error until you do.

Mitch

··· On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Sanjeev wrote:

Hi Guys,

I was able to log in to the server this morning but it suddenly logged
me out and gave this error:

Error: Server Error

The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.
If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this
error message and the query that caused it.

Do you know what caused this error?

These are the details in the app engine dashboard:

Your application is at or near its free resource limits.
You should enable billing to avoid service interruption.
Billing Status: Free - Settings Quotas reset every 24 hours. Next
reset: 12 hrs
Resource Usage
Frontend Instance Hours 45% 12.58 of 28.00 Instance Hours
Backend Instance Hours 0% 0.00 of 9.00 Instance Hours
Datastore Stored Data 1% 0.01 of 1.00 GBytes
Task Queue Stored Task Bytes 0% 0.00 of 0.49 GBytes
Blobstore Stored Data 0% 0.00 of 5.00 GBytes
Datastore Write Operations 100% 0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops
Datastore Read Operations 38% 0.02 of 0.05 Million Ops
Datastore Small Operations 0% 0.00 of 0.05 Million Ops
Outgoing Bandwidth 0% 0.00 of 1.00 GBytes
Recipients Emailed 0% 0 of 100
Stanzas Sent 0% 0 of 10,000
Channels Created 0% 0 of 100
Resource is currently experiencing a short-term quota limit. Learn
more

I am a bit worried about the server now as we will be storing
thousands of data into it. Is there a limit as to how much we can
upload in a day or in the capacity of the server? Would it be safer to
use an offline processor for exporting data to .csv?

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sanjeev

--
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer

University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

im having the same problem with "Datastore Read Operations" quota.

Each refresh on my main application screen consumes 1% of "Datastore
Read Operations".

how can i track "What is eating" my Datastore Read Operations quota?

Thx
Leandro

··· On 7 nov, 17:50, Sanjeev wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I was able to log in to the server this morning but it suddenly logged > me out and gave this error: > --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- > Error: Server Error > > The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. > If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this > error message and the query that caused it. > --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- > > Do you know what caused this error? > > These are the details in the app engine dashboard: > -------------------------------------------------------------------- > Your application is at or near its free resource limits. > You should enable billing to avoid service interruption. > Billing Status: Free - Settings Quotas reset every 24 hours. Next > reset: 12 hrs > Resource Usage > Frontend Instance Hours 45% 12.58 of 28.00 Instance Hours > Backend Instance Hours 0% 0.00 of 9.00 Instance Hours > Datastore Stored Data 1% 0.01 of 1.00 GBytes > Task Queue Stored Task Bytes 0% 0.00 of 0.49 GBytes > Blobstore Stored Data 0% 0.00 of 5.00 GBytes > Datastore Write Operations 100% 0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops > Datastore Read Operations 38% 0.02 of 0.05 Million Ops > Datastore Small Operations 0% 0.00 of 0.05 Million Ops > Outgoing Bandwidth 0% 0.00 of 1.00 GBytes > Recipients Emailed 0% 0 of 100 > Stanzas Sent 0% 0 of 10,000 > Channels Created 0% 0 of 100 > Resource is currently experiencing a short-term quota limit. Learn > more > --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------- > > I am a bit worried about the server now as we will be storing > thousands of data into it. Is there a limit as to how much we can > upload in a day or in the capacity of the server? Would it be safer to > use an offline processor for exporting data to .csv? > > Any help/suggestion would be appreciated. > > Thanks, > > Sanjeev

leandro,

see the https://groups.google.com/d/topic/opendatakit/R_zGeSCn5Tw/discussion
for a more detailed explanation about the read operations quota.

yaw

··· On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 17:00, Leandro Rezende wrote: > im having the same problem with "Datastore Read Operations" quota. > > Each refresh on my main application screen consumes 1% of "Datastore > Read Operations". > > how can i track "What is eating" my Datastore Read Operations quota? > > Thx > Leandro > > On 7 nov, 17:50, Sanjeev wrote: >> Hi Guys, >> >> I was able to log in to the server this morning but it suddenly logged >> me out and gave this error: >> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- >> Error: Server Error >> >> The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. >> If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this >> error message and the query that caused it. >> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- >> >> Do you know what caused this error? >> >> These are the details in the app engine dashboard: >> -------------------------------------------------------------------- >> Your application is at or near its free resource limits. >> You should enable billing to avoid service interruption. >> Billing Status: Free - Settings Quotas reset every 24 hours. Next >> reset: 12 hrs >> Resource Usage >> Frontend Instance Hours 45% 12.58 of 28.00 Instance Hours >> Backend Instance Hours 0% 0.00 of 9.00 Instance Hours >> Datastore Stored Data 1% 0.01 of 1.00 GBytes >> Task Queue Stored Task Bytes 0% 0.00 of 0.49 GBytes >> Blobstore Stored Data 0% 0.00 of 5.00 GBytes >> Datastore Write Operations 100% 0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops >> Datastore Read Operations 38% 0.02 of 0.05 Million Ops >> Datastore Small Operations 0% 0.00 of 0.05 Million Ops >> Outgoing Bandwidth 0% 0.00 of 1.00 GBytes >> Recipients Emailed 0% 0 of 100 >> Stanzas Sent 0% 0 of 10,000 >> Channels Created 0% 0 of 100 >> Resource is currently experiencing a short-term quota limit. Learn >> more >> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------- >> >> I am a bit worried about the server now as we will be storing >> thousands of data into it. Is there a limit as to how much we can >> upload in a day or in the capacity of the server? Would it be safer to >> use an offline processor for exporting data to .csv? >> >> Any help/suggestion would be appreciated. >> >> Thanks, >> >> Sanjeev > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >