1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Is it possible to set up locally odk central front end and odk central back end for development, on windows 7 ?
I cloned the repo of odk central backend, opened it in vscode and executed the necessary commands provided in the github.
Then I cloned the repo of odk central front end, opened it in vscode, then executed npm install command, then executed npm run dev, but I am getting error on executing npm run dev, error is below,
npm run dev
vue-cli-service build --mode development --watch
- Building for development...
ERROR Failed to compile with 1 errors 10:26:53 PM
error in ./src/locales/en.json5
Module parse failed: Unexpected token (8:9)
You may need an appropriate loader to handle this file type, currently no loaders are configured to process this file. See https://webpack.js.org/concepts#loaders
| // This is the text shown as the title of a page including in the browser tab.
| "resetPassword": "Reset Password",
| "setPassword": "Set Password",
@ ./src/i18n.js 15:0-50 79:22-38
@ multi ./src/main.js
ERROR Build failed with errors.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
OS : windows 7
node version : v12.18.3
npm version : 7.11.1
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I cloned the repo of odk central front end(https://github.com/getodk/central-frontend), opened it in vscode, then executed npm install command, then executed npm run dev
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
clone odk central front end from github to windows 7, exceute npm install, execute
npm run dev
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.