Show all the repetitions on a screen

Buenas tardes comunidad, estoy diseñando un cuestionario y deseo saber si es posible que las repeticiones( begin repeat) se muestren en una sola pantalla
adjunto ejemplo
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Good afternoon community, I am designing a questionnaire and I want to know if it is possible that the repetitions (begin repeat) are shown in a single screen

I attach an exampleprueba_ref.xlsx (11.8 KB)

I don't think you can display multiple repeats together on the same screen. By using a simple group and relevant conditions, I think you can get the desired result.

+-----------------------------+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------+------------+
|            type             |     name      |                                          label                                          |       relevant       | appearance |
+-----------------------------+---------------+-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------+------------+
| select_multiple descripcion | p_a           | A. (SELECCIONE EL PRODUCTO QUE ESTA DISPONIBLE Y A LA VISTA EN EL PUNTO DE CONTACTO.  ) |                      |            |
| begin group                 | registre      |                                                                                         |                      | field-list |
| note                        | registre_note | B. CARAS: Registre el numero de caras del producto:                                     |                      |            |
| integer                     | producto1     | descripcion 1                                                                           | selected(${p_a},'1') |            |
| integer                     | producto2     | descripcion 2                                                                           | selected(${p_a},'2') |            |
| integer                     | producto3     | descripcion 3                                                                           | selected(${p_a},'3') |            |
| integer                     | producto4     | descripcion 4                                                                           | selected(${p_a},'4') |            |
| end group                   |               |                                                                                         |                      |            |

gracias, @danbjoseph, lo que sucede es que voy a tener mas de 200 opciones de respuesta, por lo que me tocaría crear 200 opciones solo para esta pregunta. por eso use un group repeat el cual se va a repetir dependiendo de las opciones que seleccione en la pregunta anterior. y me gustaria saber si puedo ver todas las repeticiones en una sola pantalla
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
thanks, @danbjoseph, what happens is that more than 200 response options, so I have to create 200 options just for this question.
so use a group repeat which will be repeated depending on the options you select in the previous question. and I would like to know if I can see all the repetitions on a single screen?prueba_ref.xlsx (14.7 KB)

@jonnathanCh

currently, it's not possible, but I think it might be a good feature to give a possibility to display all repeats on one page when the number of them is known. You can create a new topic here https://forum.getodk.org/c/features and describe what you need.

Regards,
Grzegorz

greetings from colombia. I am designing a questionnaire in which I have a multiple question with more than 200 answer options and a begin repeat that is repeated depending on the options that you select in the previous question. and I would like to know if I can see all the repetitions on a single screen
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Un saludo desde Colombia . estoy diseñando un cuestionario en el que tengo una pregunta múltiple con más de 200 opciones de respuesta y un begin repeat que se repite dependiendo de las opciones que seleccione en la pregunta anterior. y me gustaría saber si puedo ver todas las repeticiones en una sola pantalla.
prueba_ref.xlsx (14.7 KB)

Hi @jonnathanCh! Can you please edit your post to use the features template?

What is the general goal of the feature?

What are some example use cases for this feature?

What can you contribute to making this feature a reality?

In this case, it would be very helpful to include more details about what you have in mind. What would this look like? What problems would it solve?

I also want to make sure that you are familiar with the jump screen accessible through the jumpicon icon (http://docs.opendatakit.org/collect-filling-forms/#jumping-to-questions). This will show collapsed repeats and lets you expand them and navigate to a specific one.

You may also be interested in