Skip question in single choose

if i select Electricity,Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG),Natural gas,Biogas in Question HC6 Then automatically go to question HC8
I ATTACH TWO PHOTO TO UNDERSTAND QUESTION
I NEED YOUR HELP HOW TO SOLVE THIS QUESTION

1 Like

it's better if you can share code.
And what is user will select only Electricity and LPG only then use need to see HC7?
Share code of this section as well.

Narendra

1 Like

SIR
I humbly request if you make in excel sheet,I request to everyone but not any person help me
In question HC6 I click Electricity or Liquefied Petroleum Gas or Natural Gas or Bio gas automatically go to question Hc8
I can never forget your help. I always remember your this help.

we are ready to help you can you share your code for above 3 question only.

Narendra

I MADE IN FORMAT.xlsx (11.5 KB)

hello, @azam_iqbal if thi HC6 is a choose one (as it's indicated mainly) question type, I think you can put in relevant column of HC7 this or ${HC6}=06 or ${HC6}=07 or ${HC6}=08 or ${HC6}=09 or ${HC6}=10 or ${HC6}=11 or ${HC6}=95 make sure that your variable name are 01, 02, ... 011... .

2 Likes

SIR I humbly request
if you perform in my sheet
FORMAT.xlsx (11.5 KB)

Hello, in name column you shouldn't put space or special characters. Visite this website to see how.

2 Likes

sir please perform in my sheet and changes do my sheet and send after solve this problem
i wiat your response

Hello, this is your xls file, i've renamed the name of variable, your are free to rename them but don't put special character. FORMAT.xlsx (12.0 KB)
the xml is here FORMAT.xml (9.7 KB)

I recommend you to move your topic in support too.thanks

1 Like

You should go through with basics of ODK, and try to make effort first if you want to achieve your goal. @abdoul great work keeps it up.

Narendra

3 Likes

sir i send just three questions remaining my application is complete and work perfectily

sir very very thankful this response and now work perfectly
sir if you don't mind i need your email address if you want.

1 Like

It will be great if you will ask more question on this platform all are always ready for your help.

1 Like

Hello azam, it's better to stay in contact with this forum, 2 months ago, I was as you. But by reading(lot topics) and contributing I've started having little knowledge in ODK.
It's a good home here :wink:

1 Like

Sir
Again thanks for your response

I am also suffering from same issue on questionnaire. And I tried to get the help from forum. One guy from forum guide me. But I didnt understand.

My issue was "Hello Team Namaste! I am a beginer on ODK I have a question, I have one questionnaire contains 39 questions. I just want to skip question no 2, 3 and 4, if surveyor selects option no 1 or 2 in question no 1, and question one has five options. then what can be written in the relevent column."

This response is exactly applicable for my issue.

Many Many Thanks.

you share file i put code your sheet