1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Hi all, When I tried to install the ODK central on the Aliyun (silimar product to AWS) with a server in Beijing. Things went fine until the "docker-compose build" step. The download speed of the step "Step 1/12 : FROM ghcr.io/enketo/enketo-express:3.0.3
3.0.3: Pulling from enketo/enketo-express" is extremely slow (i.e., <10k/s). The long time downloading make remote disconnection of the server. I have tried to restart in past a few days, every time the same. Sorry I am not an expert on this but I guess the server location makes this happen. I would be super appreciate if any of you have an idea on how to speed up this process.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-86-generic x86_64)
Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.