SSL? Auth? jaxtrx-edenodkcollect?

Hi folks, I need SSL and authentication for my project. What is the
status of the jaxtrx-edenodkcollect fork? Have SSL and auth been built
into the main trunk yet? Please advise. Many thanks.

hey tom,

i wouldn't look at that fork. have you tried the beta 1.1.7 and
aggregate 1.0? both have auth and ssl.

yaw

··· On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 06:43, Thomas Smyth wrote: > Hi folks, I need SSL and authentication for my project. What is the > status of the jaxtrx-edenodkcollect fork? Have SSL and auth been built > into the main trunk yet? Please advise. Many thanks. >

oh great! do I have to install the beta 1.1.7 manually or can i get it
from the store??

··· On 30 June 2011 11:00, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > hey tom, > > i wouldn't look at that fork. have you tried the beta 1.1.7 and > aggregate 1.0? both have auth and ssl. > > yaw > > On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 06:43, Thomas Smyth wrote: >> Hi folks, I need SSL and authentication for my project. What is the >> status of the jaxtrx-edenodkcollect fork? Have SSL and auth been built >> into the main trunk yet? Please advise. Many thanks. >> >

grab it from the website.
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/downloads/list. note that it is a
beta...so, yeah.

··· On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 09:42, Thomas Smyth wrote: > oh great! do I have to install the beta 1.1.7 manually or can i get it > from the store?? > > On 30 June 2011 11:00, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> hey tom, >> >> i wouldn't look at that fork. have you tried the beta 1.1.7 and >> aggregate 1.0? both have auth and ssl. >> >> yaw >> >> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 06:43, Thomas Smyth wrote: >>> Hi folks, I need SSL and authentication for my project. What is the >>> status of the jaxtrx-edenodkcollect fork? Have SSL and auth been built >>> into the main trunk yet? Please advise. Many thanks. >>> >> >

note that it is a beta...so, yeah.

well thanks to google, that term has lost a lot of its meaning...