Step by step for Installing Aggregate on AWS

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

I am looking for detailed instructions on how to install Aggregate on an AWS server (for someone who doesn't know how to use AWS). There are detailed instructions for setting up a Google Cloud Platform and installing Aggregate on that. However, the latest Aggregate (v2.x) does not appear to support GCP. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

n.a.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

n.a.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
n.a.

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
n.a.

https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-aws is pretty step by step. Have you seen it?

Thanks! I did review that. However, unlike the Google Cloud Platform documentation, it does not walk you through how to set up the AWS appropriately. I'll likely just go with Ona to save time unless I can ID a quick solution.

AWS is complex and no amount of prose will change that. If you follow the instructions we provide, it will let you set up Aggregate on AWS appropriately.

If you want easy, Digital Ocean is the easiest. If you want to use AWS, then it's not going to to get easier than the steps we've provided.

Thanks! Will explore digital ocean and Ona.

Best,

David