Submitted data not getting exported on csv

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
The submitted (One Id) Id's data not getting exported on the ODK CSV datasheet.
It is available in the database table, I can query and retrieve this data.

Please suggest getting it exported on the ODK datasheet CSV.

Thanks,
Karthik

Are you using Aggregate? Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

However, someone on the forum may still be able to help you. Is the export failing entirely? Or just missing some of the submissions?

Export is not failing. It is just missing some of the submissions.

Anticipating anyone's response to resolve this issue. Please help.

As noted, Aggregate is no longer supported. And so it may be hard to find people to answer your question.

• What version of Aggregate are you using?
  • Are you using repeats in your survey?
  • Do you have any filters applied when accessing your data in Aggregate?
  • Are you paying for your Google account, or working with the free limits?
  • How many submissions are there for your survey?

What version of Aggregate are you using?
v2.0.5
Are you using repeats in your survey?
No
Do you have any filters applied when accessing your data in Aggregate?
No filter was applied.

Are you paying for your Google account, or working with the free limits?
No, it is an in-house setup. we do not have any paid accounts.

How many submissions are there for your survey?
It is about 650 submissions on that particular survey form.

I am sorry, I don't have any other ideas. Maybe check your system's resources and see if it has enough power and memory to complete the exports. I would also strongly encourage you to upgrade to Central as soon as possible for updated security and functionality.

@danbjoseph thanks for your response. Since our project duration will be longer we need to find a better alternative that supports more features than Aggregate.
This is a weird issue on data export, it just missing one Id dataset, not others. It is exporting the entire sheet except for that one Id.
We have been running two major projects, this similar issue happens on another project also, it just drops one Id on the exported datasheet.

Maybe try Briefcase (also end-of-life and unsupported) and see if exports the entire data set.

1 Like