‘The Java jar file “ODK Briefcase” failed to be launched

Dear user,

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I donwloaded ODK Briefcase 1.17.1. It worked for 2 hours. Then, suddenly, ODK briefcase could not open...I get this error message 'The Java jar file "ODK Briefcase....jar" could not be launched. Check the Console for possible error messages."

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
I've tried both ODK Briefcase-v1.17.1 and also downloading the newest versionv1.11.3 and I get the same error message. I am using a Mac os High Sierra;

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I desinstalled ODK Briefcase, downloaded it again 3 times.

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.
May you find the log attached or here

2020-02-21 01:19:18,473 [main] ERROR o.o.a.p.BaseFormParserForJavaRosa - Failed to launch GUI
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Duplicate key org.opendatakit.briefcase.model.FormStatus@a307a8c
at java.util.stream.Collectors.lambda$throwingMerger$0(Collectors.java:133)
at java.util.HashMap.merge(HashMap.java:1254)
at java.util.stream.Collectors.lambda$toMap$58(Collectors.java:1320)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$3ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:169)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:482)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:472)
at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.push.PushForms.rebuildIndex(PushForms.java:91)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.push.PushForms.(PushForms.java:35)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.ui.push.PushPanel.from(PushPanel.java:104)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.ui.MainBriefcaseWindow.(MainBriefcaseWindow.java:122)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.ui.MainBriefcaseWindow.launchGUI(MainBriefcaseWindow.java:81)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.Launcher.lambda$main$1(Launcher.java:75)
at org.opendatakit.common.cli.Cli.lambda$run$5(Cli.java:132)
at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75)
at org.opendatakit.common.cli.Cli.run(Cli.java:132)
at org.opendatakit.briefcase.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:79)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.jarinjarloader.JarRsrcLoader.main(JarRsrcLoader.java:58)
2020-02-21 01:19:20,491 [Thread-2] WARN io.sentry.connection.AsyncConnection - Graceful shutdown took too much time, forcing the shutdown.
2020-02-21 01:19:20,492 [Thread-2] WARN io.sentry.connection.AsyncConnection - 0 tasks failed to execute before shutdown.

Hi, @nefertitipb1!

The error is telling us that you have a duplicated form in your storage directory. This happens when you pull two forms that have the same form ID but different names.

To fix this, first, backup your storage directory and then remove one of the duplicated forms.