Unexpected token in JSON at position 0

Hi, @Clement

Problem is resolved now thanks for your reply.

After everything done now when I am editing a form in Enketo its showing error - Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0. Error and HTOP Image attached for your kind reference. Please help me on this Our client is editing online so i need to resolve problem as soon as possible.

@Praveen have you tried opening other forms in the server with Enketo? I need to know if this happens only with a specific form or all forms in the server.

If this error shows up only with a particular form, then I want to believe that, there is something wrong with the form's xls code (from design).

@Clement before restoration all forms were opening in Enketo, but after the restoration data we are facing issue with some forms. Forms are attached for your ready reference. Others form are opening properly. We have two server on digital ocean and in both server we are facing same issue with same forms.

KPL_Preloom_Owner_Proprietor_CEO_Tool_V1.xlsx (2.0 MB)
KPL_Powerloom_Owner_Proprietor_CEO_Tool_V1.xlsx (2.1 MB)
KPL_Weaver_Worker_Interview_Tool_V1.xlsx (1.5 MB)

@Clement before restoration all forms were opening in enketo, but after the restoration data we are facing issue with some forms. Forms are attached for your ready reference. We have two server on digital ocean and in both server we are facing same issue with same forms.

KPL_Preloom_Owner_Proprietor_CEO_Tool_V1.xlsx (2.0 MB)
KPL_Powerloom_Owner_Proprietor_CEO_Tool_V1.xlsx (2.1 MB)
KPL_Weaver_Worker_Interview_Tool_V1.xlsx (1.5 MB)

Hi @Praveen we had the same issue few days ago, and it seemed to be fixed reducing the size of the form. How did you fix it? It would be great to know.

Thanks

@alfonso thanks for your reply Sir

Sometime our form is loading properly on enketo. Sometimes its showing error. As you suggested for reducing the form we are thinking on that. Please suggest me what way is good to do that.

Hello @Praveen,
I looked in this forum and found this thread where it was suggested that the errors came from Enketo needing too much time to render the form.
Indeed, in my case the form was quite big (a log of text, XML >3MB), and making it smaller solved the problem.