Upload several photos at once from the gallery

Good morning,

I have a form in which many images are collected, each one with a question.
This becomes tedious because in each question you have to open the gallery and select the photo.

Can't you select multiple images from the gallery at the same time?

If not, how could I modify the code to make this possible?
Thanks in advance, regards

Hi @Julian_gp,

Currently there is no way to select multiple images for a single question.

An alternative that you can consider: Change the question type from image to file and let enumerators upload zip file containing many images.

PS: I use Owlfiles file manager to create zip - this is not an endorsement/recommendation. Please do the due diligence before installing any 3rd party application.

Hi,

I have similar need to Julian. It should be very interesting to have the option to submit multiple files from gallery.

Sometimes pictures are taken from different camera..

Please tell me more about this. Why are there multiple cameras being used? How do the pictures go from the different camera to the phone's gallery?

Hi! We are using a mobile to fill the form and make pictures directly from ODK, sometimes we sellect from gallery.

But in some cases we are using a drones, videoscopes, gopro, etc...to take more information. We upload the info with a card reader attached directly to the phone and uploading pictures one by one from gallery.

its quite time consuming when you have a few pictures.

Hello, any update on this? I still miss this feature.

In some cases we are uploading pictures not taken trough the app and it makes it very usefull to upload severall in once.