I have several forms uploaded and working on my aggregate server (1.4.13) which is deployed on Google's App Engine. Today I've tried to upload another form and publish its submissions to google spreadsheet with "Upload Existing & Stream New Submission Data" option. Unfortunately, it's not working as expected.
I'm not seeing any data in google spreadsheet document, only headers. Also, I went to Form Management > Published Data, and my publishar status is: Active_Pause.
I am able to connect submissions with google fusion tables but not with google spreadsheets. Is it a temporarily issue on Google's end or maybe something else? Thank you in advance for any tips.
Ok, it seems to be working now. I've tried now with different form. Not sure if that's the case, but I uploaded xml form with possible wrong name before. Potentially wrong file name pattern: formname.xlsx.xml
On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 4:38 AM, wrote:
Ok, it seems to be working now. I've tried now with different form. Not
sure if that's the case, but I uploaded xml form with possible wrong name
before. Potentially wrong file name pattern: formname.xlsx.xml
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
University of Washington