1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have a form where I want to include URL where users can click and go to my site. The URL is included on
default column and under default column if you include data with dash(-) it throws error when uploading the form to aggregate servers i.e ONA.
When I include a URL that does not have dashes(-) it works well.
Is there a way you can include an exception when using URL widget one can include a URL with dashes?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Upload the attached sample form and see the error.
Try to change the URL under default to a different URL like https://getodk.org/xlsform/ and upload again.t4 - Copy - Copy.xls (59 KB)
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.