1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
This is a minor issue.
On ODK Collect v 2021.2, multiple projects are supported. I've noticed that reference layers are now kept in separate directories, divided by project.
We have the use case of different projects capturing data in the same areas, therefore needing the same reference layers.
Our reference layers however are pretty huge, and we might not have the storage space on our devices to duplicate them for each project. It would be efficient if we could reuse them across projects.
It would be great if the layers could live in a predictable path (without project hashes, which can differ across devices for the same project).
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect 2021.2.0
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Starting the discussion here.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.