Using participant's answer (names of household members) to self-populate follow-up questions with that answer (*note that number of household members will change with each survey)

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I am creating a survey that asks household members multiple questions. I am wondering if it is possible to have the participant enter their household members' names and then each follow-up question contains those names. I am not looking to select the participant names in the follow-up questions but rather already have the names integrated into the question. Every question MUST be answered for each participant and employing the select_person method will be tedious and inefficient. See #4 below for more details.

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
XLSForms

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Just not sure if this is possible to populate an entered answer into the questions on the survey (not as a select person)

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Q1. How many members in household?
A1. 3

Q2. Names of those members? ${house_num} <--- already aware of how to populate with the correct number of members based off of Q1 response
A1. Jack, James, Jill

*now I want to populate the next question with those three names, but how??
Q3. Age of each member ?
Jack [enter age]
James [enter age]
Jill [enter age]

*once again, I want the question to already include the names of the members and then simply use select_one to answer for each participant if they have gone swimming
Q4. Has any member gone swimming?
Jack [select_one yes_no_dontknow]
James [select_one yes_no_dontknow]
Jill [select_one yes_no_dontknow]

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

You should use a repeat to ask for each member's information

Maybe this can help you https://docs.opendatakit.org/form-repeats/

Thanks for the reply! If I use a repeat, do I have to ask each member individually about the questions?

i.e. will the survey look like this:

Enter Jack's age ____
Has Jack gone swimming ____

Enter Jame's age ____
Has Jame's gone swimming ____

I would prefer to not have the above format, rather I would like the format that is included in my original post. I need to keep the question types together so that each question category is asked of the member at the same time. I have questions that become more complicated as the survey moves on and it will be inefficient to go through all questions with one participant at a time.