View Sent Form feature

1. What is the general goal of the feature?

The goal is to help the Data collector to easily navigate to view their Sent forms, if there are multiple submissions and multiple forms.

Example: Consider I have three forms(Form1, Form2, Form3) and there are multiple submissions for the forms. When we click View Sent Form, it should show three folders for the Forms(Form1, Form2, Form3) and then the submissions should be grouped together in their respective form folders which helps the data collector.

Let me know if there is any other way to achieve this.
Thank you.

Can you please describe what you'd like to be able to do with View Sent Form? Do you reference submissions that were made a long time ago? What is the need for your project that you're trying to satisfy with this idea? (e.g. I have a form that's used to register trees and I want to be able to look at all the trees that have been registered so far. I also have lots of other forms about other things and few trees that get registered. I need to look at the list of trees because XYZ)

Hi @LN,

Its the Data Collectors request, so that they can navigate to the respective Form folders to verify their Submissions if there is a need.

Thanks.

What need do they have that is not currently served by the list of all submissions?

Do you use an instance_name in the form definition that lets them know which form a submission is for?