Want to create an ODK based Beneficiary ITN distribution system

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hi, Respected Teams;
I am working on an ITN mass campaign which has the following Phases:

1. First, coupons are printed with a unique coupon ID and a QR code containing the coupon ID for binding it with the beneficiary.
  2. Household registration involves capturing the demographics of beneficiaries. like( name, martial status, family members).
  3. After entering the details, Scan the coupon and link it with the household beneficiary.
  4. Hand over the coupon to the beneficiary for the next phase of distribution.
  5. On the distribution day, the beneficiary presents the coupon at the distribution point. ODK Collect scans the coupon, and based on defined criteria, ITNs are provided to the registered household.
  6. At the end of the day, synchronize all data to the server from the respective mobile devices.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I have tried to develop this cycle but did not succeed in it.

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.
For now, I don't have any Forms

I would be grateful if the ODK community could help in proving the Code/Xlsform or any link where this whole process is developed. or in step wise.

Best;
Jibran Sohail

Have you built an XLSForm before? If you haven't, start with this your first form tutorial.

If you've built an XLSForm, perhaps you can share what you've built so far and explain what specifically you're having problems with.

Since this an ITN campaign where you have multiple encounters with a household, you'll likely benefit from using entities. Our entities tutorial can help you get started.

Finally, when you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. It helps build community!

1 Like

Hi @yanokwa;
Thanks for the reply... i have done a lot of development in xlsform. I have conducted so many surveys using the xlsform, you can say that I am a medium-level developer.

here are the updates I have done so far as of today:

1. I have figured out the way of creating QRCodes in bulk in Excel using KU Tools this serves the purpose. ( Sample sheet is attached ) (done)

2. I have created the HouseHold registration Xls form please find attached. (Done)

3. When a team registers the beneficiary coupon-QR code will be bind with it. (done)

4. Now, the next phase is, I want to get the beneficiary data by scanning the coupon (the primary focus is to work offline). the team will scan the provided coupon, he/she will get the registered Beneficiary details on the mobile screen and based on specified criteria ITN will be redeemed.
    ( on this phase I am stuck how would I do this part)

waiting for your kind Reply.

Testingbarcodev2.xlsx (40.1 KB)
QR Codes.xlsx (1.5 MB)
lease

You've made great progress!

Are you using Central? If you are, you can adjust your household registration form to write the household data to an entity list. Then you can pull that data in the household visit form. If you'd like an example, our entities tutorial does exactly that.