1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
When I'm creating a form and I save the form for later, don't save all the data, only save the fields with numbers
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I'm working with ODK Collect
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I've trying with differents ways to save the data, but don't solved the problem
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Look the screen by my cellphone
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
In Departamento was a choose one, and this was not saved because is an option to choose
In Municipio was a choose one by Departamento, and this was not saved because is an option to choose
In Vereda was a String, and don't saved it
In Sector I wrote "Popular 2" as an answer and saved it correctly because have a number "2"
In Predio was saved correctly because there were numbers only
I need help because I have other 4 forms with the same problems.
Thanks a lot.
Welcome to the ODK forum, @Cristian_Ceballos_Ro! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue! Could you please provide some more details...
- May you share your XLSForm file(s) here?
- What version of ODK Collect are you using?
- What is the device you are using (phone model and Android version)?
Thanks a lot for your answer
- Sure, Imma share my xml file
- I'm using V1.30.1
- I'm using an Android model
ENCUESTA DE HOGAR (36).xml (593.4 KB)
Did you code the survey form directly in XML or did you create it in Excel first?
I created the form on ODK Build, (https://build.getodk.org/)
Are you able to "Export as XLSForm"?
No, I'm not able to export the XLSForm
Maybe because the form is to long
Can you "Save Form to File" to get an
Yes, I can do it, but the forum don't leave me share the .odkbuild file
Can you zip the
.odkbuild file and attach that?
Yes, I can
Thanks a lot
ENCUESTA DE HOGAR (1).zip (23.8 KB)
The downloadable version of Build was able to export to XLSForm. It makes it easier to check the form and troubleshoot. Unfortunately the
calculation don't all migrate cleanly.
ENCUESTA-DE-HOGAR.xlsx (328.9 KB)
What is the purpose of the Calculate = tablet1piepsilon in your form?
There's no reason to Calculate = tablet1piepsilon, it's only an automatic value when I entry to modified the form
Maybe is for the credential that're saved on the web site
But I deleted the tablet1piepsilon on calculate and now saved the data, so, this was the error
Thanks a lot for your help