While creating submissions through the browser, submission failed

After logging in with credentials, I tried to submit the form through the browser since I am a data collector for this project. I am getting an error like the submission failed.

Hello @Nayana_Balan

Whenever you will get time please Introduce yourself Here

From what you describe I am assuming that you have Gone throuhg the Submissions Tab -> New, and started entering there. I think that somehow you are not logged in and that is generating this error. Either you have consciously logged out, or by clicking New you opened a new window that due to your configuraiton is not logged in. Try clicking Authenticate here as suggested. I cna only get this error by Choosing New and then logging out, so I suspect something similar has happened here

I have tried this way: Submissions Tab -> New, so the new tab is opened, and I started entering from there. After entering the data, I pressed the submit button. This error is displayed. While clicking authenticate here, a new tab with my odk central url is opened. but still can't submit the data. Once you have logged out of the ODK, click authenticate here and enter your credentials and login. You can then submit the data.