Under the overall guidance of the WHO country office representative and over all supervision of PEP cluster lead and guidance of the M&E Officer, the innovations focal point will carry out the following specific tasks:
- Provide routine and periodic analysis, triangulation and feedback of mobile device data on Surveillance, Immunization & Logistics, Operations, Programme Management, etc., as per program requirements.
- Develop and provide capacity building and training to colleagues within WHO, and to partners, including Ministries of Health, with focus on mHealth tools.
- In collaboration with government and partners, participate in the preparation of the annual program of work, budget and evaluation reports of the HSS, including the participation in resource mobilization activities.
- Gather requirements, facilitate development and implementation of electronic and mHealth solutions for data collection as well as data use for action as per the programmatic need of government, partners, and within WHO.
- Support documentation and archiving of EPI activities in compliance with UN policies and procedures on data security, confidentiality and protection
Connection to ODK
Functional Skills and Knowedge: Computer software program proficiency including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access database, Power BI, EPI Info, ODK, Google Apps, DHIS2, ArcGIS, Windows Server, Ubuntu Server, App/platform integration