"You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request"... Aggregate Error

Dear Sirs et Madames,
I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6,
everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed
Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I
navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page
displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the
screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have
permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here
which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set
the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but
the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the
catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to
let me know what may be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

catalina.2011-30-11.log (15.5 KB)

I have not had time to track down the issues with Tomcat 7. Perhaps
someone in the community has gotten it to work?

Until I have time to investigate, I can only support operations on Tomcat 6.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:59 PM, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,
http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did
but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Hi Tumaini,
Did you get to solve this issue, I am doing a local install of aggregate
Tomcat 7.0/Postgresql/Java 7. I cannot get to the login screen all i see
when i load the aggregate page is a logo of ODK and help icons.

Here is something from my logs which i think could be the issue but I don't
see how i can go about it.

SEVERE: The web application [/ODKAggregate] registered the JDBC driver
[org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web
application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been
forcibly unregistered.

··· On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 10:59:10 UTC+3, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > > Dear Sirs et Madames, > I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, > everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed > Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I > navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page > displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the > screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have > permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here > which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set > the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" ( > http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did > but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the > catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to > let me know what may be happening? > > Thanks in advance, > Tumaini >

Dear Sirs et Madames,
I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Hello to All

I'm new in this project and i'd like to share my experience deploying ODK Aggregate in Glassfish 3.1

First, i had the same problem reported by Tumaini, examining source code I found the problem:

org.opendatakit.common.security.server.SecurityAdminServiceImpl.java
Line: 68 & 103

[code]
if ( !req.getSession().getId().equals(xsrfString) ) {
throw new AccessDeniedException("Invalid request");

[code]

It seems the problem is that xsrfString argument is always null, including authenticated users, if you coment condition server run properly.

hope it helps

··· On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:59:10 AM UTC-6, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 1:59:10 AM UTC-6, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,
I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

I have got it to work in Tomcat 7 by setting context.xml it runs fine under Tomcat 7 after setting httpOnly to false, however I am not able to run it under glassfish server.

··· On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:10 PM UTC+5, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Dear Sirs et Madames, > I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening? > > > > Thanks in advance, > Tumaini

I managed to run successfully with GlassFish 4 by adding glassfish-web.xml in WEB-INF and adding

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        <property name="cookieHttpOnly" value="false" />
    </cookie-properties>
</session-config>
··· On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:10 PM UTC+5, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Dear Sirs et Madames, > I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening? > > > > Thanks in advance, > Tumaini

I set up Tomcat8 and got pretty much to the same place, but setting didn't seem to solve the issue. It isn't that big a deal to downgrade, but if anyone has had success with Tomcat8, please post any tips or tricks.

I had this error when trying to get from one application to ODK, both installed on the same server, without finishing the sessions previous opened and without closing the browser, may be you can test it on you system.

In my scenario I access one of the tables of ODK directly, through MySQL, not good a solution, but because I still trying to learn how to access ODK through API´s. I had to create another user different from the one used by ODK and give this new user only the GRANT SELECT on ODK database.

Hope I have helped.

··· On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 9:59:10 AM UTC+2, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: > Dear Sirs et Madames, > I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening? > > > > Thanks in advance, > Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,
I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with mysql and Tomcat 6, everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and mysql- not so rosy. When I navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" (http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to let me know what may be happening?

Thanks in advance,
Maaz

··· On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 13:29:10 UTC+5:30, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

This is what i see
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Wkzh2N4ChRE/UkqQIkCXPiI/AAAAAAAAEMM/G4aVBi4FYfs/s1600/Capture.PNG

··· On Tuesday, 1 October 2013 10:49:49 UTC+3, Tony Kazungu wrote: > > Hi Tumaini, > Did you get to solve this issue, I am doing a local install of aggregate > Tomcat 7.0/Postgresql/Java 7. I cannot get to the login screen all i see > when i load the aggregate page is a logo of ODK and help icons. > > Here is something from my logs which i think could be the issue but I > don't see how i can go about it. > > SEVERE: The web application [/ODKAggregate] registered the JDBC driver > [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web > application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been > forcibly unregistered. > > > On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 10:59:10 UTC+3, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> >> Dear Sirs et Madames, >> I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, >> everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed >> Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I >> navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page >> displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the >> screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have >> permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here >> which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set >> the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" ( >> http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did >> but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the >> catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to >> let me know what may be happening? >> >> Thanks in advance, >> Tumaini >> >

This seems to be documented here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/google-web-toolkit/yaU-JSNICV0/IVFdY56zeEYJ

This test is to prevent a cross-site scripting attack on these APIs. The
GWT browser-based Javascript should pass in a value of the JSESSIONID
cookie (the session cookie) for the xsrfString. On the server, this test
confirms that the browser code issuing the request had access to that
cookie.

Commenting out these lines opens you up to a cross-site scripting threat of
someone granting themselves site admin rights to your server. The
getRealmInfo() call is protected so that the page simply won't load if that
is compromised.

If I recall, these are the only two calls I protect from cross-site
scripting attacks.

If you have a fix that does not involve commenting out these lines, but
actually obtaining and passing the session cookie through on Glassfish and
Jetty, then I will merge such a fix into the main tree. Commenting out the
lines to get it to work is not advised.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 6:19 PM, wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Hello to All

I'm new in this project and i'd like to share my experience deploying ODK
Aggregate in Glassfish 3.1

First, i had the same problem reported by Tumaini, examining source code I
found the problem:

org.opendatakit.common.security.server.SecurityAdminServiceImpl.java
Line: 68 & 103

[code]
if ( !req.getSession().getId().equals(xsrfString) ) {
throw new AccessDeniedException("Invalid request");

[code]

It seems the problem is that xsrfString argument is always null, including
authenticated users, if you coment condition server run properly.

hope it helps

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Developers" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit-developers+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Thanks!

I have added this information to the
http://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/tomcat-install/ page.

For these other servers, did you manually unzip the .war file when you
deployed the app, or did you do something to get them to process and
recognize .war files?

(I want to make the documentation complete).

Mitch

··· On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM, wrote:

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:10 PM UTC+5, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

I managed to run successfully with GlassFish 4 by adding glassfish-web.xml
in WEB-INF and adding

</cookie-properties>
</session-config>

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

"ODK Community" group.
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

First, you should always look at our documentation:

https://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/tomcat-install/

Now that you have clarified that you are using a Tomcat 7 server, search
for "Tomcat 7" in the above page.

Perform those configuration steps.

··· On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 8:48 PM, wrote:

On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 13:29:10 UTC+5:30, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,
I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with mysql and Tomcat 6,
Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and mysql- not so rosy. When I

Thanks in advance,
Maaz

--
"ODK Developers" group.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

I got ODKaggregate working with Ubuntu 16.04 and tomcat 8

My ODK Aggregate file is installed as /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/ODKAggregate.war
The following 2 line file needed to be added as webapps/ODKAggregate/META-INF/context.xml

··· On Sunday, 22 March 2015 11:12:10 UTC+11, dge...@gmail.com wrote: > I set up Tomcat8 and got pretty much to the same place, but setting didn't seem to solve the issue. It isn't that big a deal to downgrade, but if anyone has had success with Tomcat8, please post any tips or tricks.

Works perfectly well with Tomcat 6, had seen this in some discussion but i
was hoping that i would get it to work with tomcat7

··· On Tuesday, 1 October 2013 12:05:05 UTC+3, Tony Iha wrote: > > This is what i see > > > > > > > > > > On Tuesday, 1 October 2013 10:49:49 UTC+3, Tony Kazungu wrote: >> >> Hi Tumaini, >> Did you get to solve this issue, I am doing a local install of aggregate >> Tomcat 7.0/Postgresql/Java 7. I cannot get to the login screen all i see >> when i load the aggregate page is a logo of ODK and help icons. >> >> Here is something from my logs which i think could be the issue but I >> don't see how i can go about it. >> >> SEVERE: The web application [/ODKAggregate] registered the JDBC driver >> [org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web >> application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been >> forcibly unregistered. >> >> >> On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 10:59:10 UTC+3, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >>> >>> Dear Sirs et Madames, >>> I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, >>> everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed >>> Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I >>> navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page >>> displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the >>> screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have >>> permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here >>> which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set >>> the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" ( >>> http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did >>> but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the >>> catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to >>> let me know what may be happening? >>> >>> Thanks in advance, >>> Tumaini >>> >>

Hi,

I faced a similar problem and went through the aggregate/tomcat-install
link. Just a small correction to what is mentioned there. The correct
setting is:

the false needs to be in quotes, which is not mentioned in the link. Tomcat
7 doesn't startup if not given in quotes.

Cheers,
Ronak

··· On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 05:07:20 UTC+5:30, Mitch Sundt wrote: > > Thanks! > > I have added this information to the > http://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/tomcat-install/ page. > > For these other servers, did you manually unzip the .war file when you > deployed the app, or did you do something to get them to process and > recognize .war files? > > (I want to make the documentation complete). > > Mitch > > > > On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM, <abma...@gmail.com > wrote: > >> On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:10 PM UTC+5, Tumaini Kilimba wrote: >> > Dear Sirs et Madames, >> > I recently installed ODK Aggregate along with postgresql and Tomcat 6, >> everything was rosy. Am now wanting to scale up the testing so installed >> Aggregate on a server running Tomcat 7 and postgresql - not so rosy. When I >> navigate to the ODK Aggregate instance on a browser, the login page >> displays fine. I log in with Google id, it lets me in (kind of) but the >> screen has very little other than some icons and the words "You do not have >> permission for this action. Error: Invalid request". I read a post here >> which seemed to suggest that I need to go Tomcats server.xml file and set >> the copyXML attribute of the element to "true" ( >> http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420), which I did >> but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the >> catalina.2011-11-30.log file, hoping it may be useful for someone here to >> let me know what may be happening? >> > >> > >> > >> > Thanks in advance, >> > Tumaini >> >> I managed to run successfully with GlassFish 4 by adding >> glassfish-web.xml in WEB-INF and adding >> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> > > > > -- > Mitch Sundt > Software Engineer > University of Washington > mitche...@gmail.com >

It works well

··· On Monday, July 4, 2016 at 6:14:36 AM UTC+5, Anne Coveny wrote: > > On Sunday, 22 March 2015 11:12:10 UTC+11, dge...@gmail.com wrote: > > I set up Tomcat8 and got pretty much to the same place, but setting > didn't seem to solve the issue. It isn't that > big a deal to downgrade, but if anyone has had success with Tomcat8, please > post any tips or tricks. > > I got ODKaggregate working with Ubuntu 16.04 and tomcat 8 > > My ODK Aggregate file is installed as > /var/lib/tomcat8/webapps/ODKAggregate.war > The following 2 line file needed to be added as > webapps/ODKAggregate/META-INF/context.xml > > useHttpOnly="false" /> >

Tomcat 7 does not auto-detect the ODK Aggregate .war file in the
webserver's webapps directory and therefore does not auto-unzip that file
and start serving that web application. It requires manual configuration of
the Tomcat 7 server to inform it of the existence of the ODK Aggregate .war
and to serve that webapp.

I have not had time to uncover the steps to get that to work. If you figure
it out, please send me ( mitchellsundt@gmail.com ) a step-by-step detailed
list of the needed changes and I'll update the documentation to include a
section on deploying to Tomcat 7.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:26 AM, Tony Iha wrote:

Works perfectly well with Tomcat 6, had seen this in some discussion but i
was hoping that i would get it to work with tomcat7

On Tuesday, 1 October 2013 12:05:05 UTC+3, Tony Iha wrote:

This is what i see

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Wkzh2N4ChRE/UkqQIkCXPiI/AAAAAAAAEMM/G4aVBi4FYfs/s1600/Capture.PNG

On Tuesday, 1 October 2013 10:49:49 UTC+3, Tony Kazungu wrote:

Hi Tumaini,
Did you get to solve this issue, I am doing a local install of aggregate
Tomcat 7.0/Postgresql/Java 7. I cannot get to the login screen all i see
when i load the aggregate page is a logo of ODK and help icons.

Here is something from my logs which i think could be the issue but I
don't see how i can go about it.

SEVERE: The web application [/ODKAggregate] registered the JDBC driver
[org.postgresql.Driver] but failed to unregister it when the web
application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the JDBC Driver has been
forcibly unregistered.

On Wednesday, 30 November 2011 10:59:10 UTC+3, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,
http://code.google.com/p/**opendatakit/issues/detail?id=**420http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/detail?id=420),
which I did but the error still persists. Am attaching the contents of the

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

--
"ODK Developers" group.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Thanks. Updated the documentation.

··· On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 12:45 AM, Ronak Sutaria wrote:

Hi,

I faced a similar problem and went through the aggregate/tomcat-install
link. Just a small correction to what is mentioned there. The correct
setting is:

the false needs to be in quotes, which is not mentioned in the link.
Tomcat 7 doesn't startup if not given in quotes.

Cheers,
Ronak

On Wednesday, 15 January 2014 05:07:20 UTC+5:30, Mitch Sundt wrote:

Thanks!

I have added this information to the http://opendatakit.org/use/
aggregate/tomcat-install/ page.

For these other servers, did you manually unzip the .war file when you
deployed the app, or did you do something to get them to process and
recognize .war files?

(I want to make the documentation complete).

Mitch

On Tue, Jan 14, 2014 at 8:59 AM, abma...@gmail.com wrote:

On Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:10 PM UTC+5, Tumaini Kilimba wrote:

Dear Sirs et Madames,

Thanks in advance,
Tumaini

I managed to run successfully with GlassFish 4 by adding
glassfish-web.xml in WEB-INF and adding

</cookie-properties>
</session-config>

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitche...@gmail.com

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

"ODK Community" group.
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com