Agenda for the June 2017 ODK Convening

Hello everyone! My name is Shauna, and I'll be facilitating the convening next week. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Here is a link to the meeting agenda. Please feel free to respond here if you have any questions.

Even if you are not attending the convening, you are welcome to comment here. We know that not everyone is able to attend the convening, and we want to make sure the wider community's needs are reflected and that you have access to the discussion.

8 Likes

@shaunagm is this possible for you that you can share all presentation over here of these 3 days?

1 Like

We will absolutely share everything in the forum and we encourage those who are not attending to participate that way!

1 Like

This is great, thanks for putting it together.

Would it be possible to add location/logistics information directly in the agenda. I just want to make sure I'm in the right places.

1 Like

Thanks for that information Yaw. I have a few folks that would also be joining / participating via that medium.

That's a good idea! @shaunagm can you please add a link to a logistics document? We can put hotel address, meeting rooms, etc for the folks who aren't staying at the hotel.

Sure thing, @yanokwa. Thanks for the suggestion, @wonderchook!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: ODK Learning Videos