Collect: Multiple projects support

Oh one more thing... I think there should be a little more vertical space between "Turtle Nesting" and the URL. And the URL should probably be a bit grayer to reduce the visual weight vs. the project title. Small things.

3 Likes

Hi to all,
I have an egocentric question about profiles : we are moving some of our forms from Aggregate to Central but we'll miss time to move all the forms.
Some colleagues will have to fill forms on both server. In a first approach, in order to maintain background routines, we loaded form in central and mention aggregate url in submission_url setting but it seems to rise some problem (sometime it woks fine, sometimes not).
So I would like ti know if profile managment will allow a profile to use an aggregate server ?
I think it concerns only Collect so it would be ok but if I could be sure and not to have 5 or 6 more forms and routines to recreate on Central it would be great.

1 Like

Yes, absolutely. This kind of straddling of multiple servers you describe is a great use of different projects on Collect.

Could you please file a support post describing what you experience when it doesn't work? That sounds surprising and like something we should look into.

Hi @LN,
you always bring good news :slight_smile:
We will open a support post (me or @nathalie_H)

2 Likes

Multiple project support is now in beta! Thanks to everyone who has participated in this big undertaking and especially to @seadowg and @Grzesiek2010 who have made it come to life.

There is still a bit of work to do (see remaining tasks on Github) but the core functionality is ready to try out and provide feedback on.

3 Likes

ODK Collect v2021.2 is now released and includes multiple project support! We hope this will give users many new options for organizing their work. Please upgrade your servers to Central v1.2.2 to get project QR codes that include project name.

1 Like