Creating tables on odk xls form, which enables integers/text to be entered into the table

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Using an Excel workbook, I'm trying to create a table for ODK form where I can input data as integers or text

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
To accomplish this, I'm using Excel 2016, getodk.org/xlsform/ v2.4.1, ODK aggregate, ODK collect, on a Windows 10.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I went through the forum, but could only find answers to creating tables where responses can only be ticked.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Attempt creating a table for ODK using xls form, where integers/text can be entered.

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @VanduConfidence
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

In ODK Collect we do not support such grid views. There is a feature request so please read it and share your thoughts: