Date-based Web User account deactivation

What high-level problem are you trying to solve?
not a problem but ideas for the future

Any ideas on how ODK could help you solve it?
develop this functionnality

Upload any helpful links, sketches, and videos.
Nothing

Hello, I am partly working on an ODK platform that we are opening for other colleagues mainly in the research field and we have some needs that are not currently covered to be able to administer the platform more easily.

1. A web user validity date would be welcome, especially for interns or non-permanent staff.

2. Our platform is not intended to keep submissions in the long term, so we would like to be able to delete submissions in order not to have a growing volume.

3. Finally, we organize management within projects, but the scope of roles (global to the project) sometimes forces us to create additional projects. Role management at the form level would be welcome.

Thanks for sharing these needs, @Alain_Benard! I've renamed the thread to focus on the first idea of expiring Web Users which I don't think we have a thread for. I know this would be valuable for a range of projects.

We've started some work on submission deletion so it should be coming soon! Please note that you can currently delete a whole form which will delete its submissions. You can then recreate a form with the same form definition if you'd like. The reason individual submission deletion is a little more complicated is that we do want to provide the ability to restore submissions that may have been accidentally deleted.

We're actively exploring designs for managing user access within projects. You can see some of that at Restricting web user access to specific forms within a project and Grouping ODK App users. It would be helpful if you could read those threads and either add a :+1: or vote if they match your needs or some additional details if your situation is a bit different.