Hello, this issue is happening to me as well but using the solutions here does not seem to work for me!
I have tried the following
- label with no language but default laugauge in settings sheet : English (en)
- label::English (en) on survey/choices + media::image::English (en)
- label on survey/choices + media::image::English (en) - images disappear
- taking off media column in survey sheet
- label:: English (en) on survey/choices + media::image
- Taking off the default language column in settings sheet
Any ideas how to get the labels and the images to appear together?
I have attached my form for any insights. Thank you in advance
masters_comb.xlsx (16.4 KB)