1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
From the past few days when I started working more on my Amazon EC2 machine, I found that my ODK Central Services is taking near 80GB when it is running. Is there anyone who can guide me that how much space should be taken by Central service when it is running on Docker?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
OS : Linux , Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
Codename : focal
ODK Central Version: 1.2.2 client and 1.2.1 for server
3. What have you tried to fix the problem?
I want to know why the Central service is taking too much space when it is running on my machine.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach them below.
I used df- hT command and ps -aux | less command to identify the process