Please suggest.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Dear @AnilRawat,

I think you can find an answer to your question in this post

hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks, Aurdipas for reply.

I have checked that post which is suggested by you. I am sorry to say that I am not able to understood how to create the dashboard in ODK.

Can you please guide me or share some video tutorial on dashboard. So I can easily understand about the dashboard.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi @AnilRawat,

As @aurdipas suggested, you will be able to create a dashboard on DHIS2. However, if you are looking for an easier option to create a dashboard, I would suggest the following:

1. Store data on Google drive instead of Aggregate. Documentation, Video tutorial
  2. Connect your google sheets with Power BI, Tableau or R
  3. R is free but not as easy as Tableau or Power BI

Hope this helps,
Imran

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your response.

I saw the video refer in your mail. This video tell me how do you store data in google drive instead of any server. In this video shown how we use Google Drive as server. Where we have stored our data in google drive.

I am looking for proper Dashboard where in one click I want to show my result in table form, graph form or etc.. I hope you understand my concern.

Dashboard is kind of summary report where you can play with your data easily and when your data has change accordingly Dashboard data will be update automatically.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks again for your reply and support.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi @AnilRawat,

Perhaps you haven't noticed my next points. Please have a look and it explains why I suggested Google drive for data storage. Google Drive will help you to achieve what you are looking for. I already worked on a project required dashboard which updates in realtime. We created the dashboard on Tableau and we are storing data on Google drive and connected Google sheets with Tableau.

Thanks

Hi Imran,

Thanks, Imran for your reply.

Good to know that you have prepared dashboard for your project. But I have don't know single thing about the dashboard. I am also a beginner in ODK software as well.

Hope you understand my concern. Can you give me some tips to how do we create the dashboard for ODK data.

Thanks for your support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

Hi @AnilRawat,

I would love to help with this. I would initially suggest you do some fundamental research on Tableau or Power BI, whichever platform you would like to adopt for your dashboard. Once you are a little familiar with that platform it will easier for both of us to discuss the next level.

Thanks,
Imran

1 Like

Hi Imran,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am also looking about Tableau dashboard tutorial.

I will get back to you soon for discuss further detail about the dashboard.

Thanks for your support and guidance.

Thanks & regards,

Anil

1 Like