1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We collect GPS data using 'geopoint', 'geotrace' and 'geoshape' in ODK.
We use ONA website to store our data.
We download surveys in CSV format, and would then like to import GPS data into QGIS. This is time consuming and laborious. Is there a quick way of doing this?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
We have tried copying and pasting the GPS values manually from CSV into QGIS.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Collect GPS data using 'geopoint', 'geotrace' and 'geoshape' in ODK.
Upload data onto ONA.
Download CSV file from ONA.
Try and transfer GPS data from CSV into QGIS.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Happy to discuss, or answer any further specific questions. Thank you.