1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I made a fresh install of ODK central-backend et central frontend today (not using docker) the 2 part was up and running , i can log to central-frontend , create project ... after some hours of testing i left the navigator open , when I wanted to reconnect I was automatically transferred to the login page (which seems normal to me because my session has expired) since unable to reconnect I have the following message "A user is already logged in. Please refresh the page to continue "I have refreshed the page, empty the cache, the cookies, restart the servers, I get this message even when I put incorrect identifiers (false email address or bad password I have the same error message) Has anyone already faced a similar problem? in the central-backend server console I have only one line which log: :: ffff: 127.0.0.1 - - [14 / Feb / 2021: 19: 57: 14 +0000] "GET / v1 / sessions / restore HTTP / 1.0 "404 76
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Ubuntu 20 vanilla central-backend , NGINX for central-frontend (backend and frontend cloned today from github)
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Clear cache , clear cookies , refresh page , restart central-backend , restart nginx
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.