Last week, French national parks and French Biodiversity Office organized a workshop to develop tools based on ODK for their fauna and flora monitorings.
The aim was to collectively develop a mobile application of biodiversity monitoring protocols connected to our databases (GeoNature or other), to publish and share the tools and procedures produced.
But also to capitalize and transfer our skills, to standardize our practices, to strengthen collective work and the common culture.
Details and synthesis of the workshop: https://geonature.fr/documents/2022-12-PNX-OFB-Workshop-ODK.pdf
- Creation of a mobile form of the STOM protocol
- Creation of a mobile form of the bat monitoring protocol
- Creation of a biodiversity monitoring form template
- Transfer of skills and manipulation of different tools (ODK Collect, ODK Central, pyODK, GeoNature models, Central2PG, Redash)
- Development of the ODK2GN python tool, with automatic integration of ODK data in GeoNature-monitoring
- Monitoring form template
- STOM mobile form
- Bat monitoring mobile form
- General documentation (pyODK, ODK2GN, ODK Central API, Central2PG, Redash): https://github.com/PnX-SI/Ressources-techniques/tree/master/ODK
Thanks to all participants and to the whole ODK community for sharing these great tools, allowing us to collect structured data, connected to our databases and informations systems.