ODK Central has great integrations with Power BI, Excel, Python, and R, but there are thousands of other services that would benefit from an ODK integration. To solve that problem, we've created an ODK Zapier integration to help you automate connections between ODK and other services.
With the ODK Zapier integration, you can now stream data from ODK to Salesforce, Google Calendar, email, and thousands of other services. Using this integration will save you time, and the best part? You don't have to be a programmer to use it!
In only a few clicks in Zapier, you can:
- Create a new record of a Salesforce object (e.g., new Contact) from a new submission
- Add a follow-up visit to an enumerator's Google calendar if a participant was missing
- Send an email or SMS when a submission has a particular value (e.g., malaria_test=positive)
To get started:
- Create your Zapier account. Start on the Free plan and upgrade if you need complex automations.
- Navigate to "My Apps" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect a new account..." and search for "ODK"
- Use your ODK Central credentials to connect your account to Zapier.
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation. Try creating email one!
The ODK Zapier integration is in beta, so let us know what you think below.