Partial Submission Data

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have been using ODK for sometime now but last month I experience something strange. Some of the data submitted to the Aggregate Server were having partial data. The form is so restricted that you cannot skip anything before you can save let alone finalizing and submitting. Now, how come some of the submissions are without data? I received over 77000 submissions and about 6000 of them were having partial data. Please I need help because I have another set of submissions coming in from now onwards.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Aggregate Server
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I just check if all my questions are required field, and it was YES!
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Thank you.

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

However, someone on the forum may still be able to help you. Can you provide some additional details.

• What version of ODK Aggregate are you using?
  • Where is your Aggregate installed?
  • What are your server specifications (e.g. RAM)?
  • What are the type(s) of questions with data missing? That is, is it media or text that is missing?
  • Can you attach a copy of your survey XLSForm (.xlsx) file here?
  • Are you using any relevant controls in your form?
  1. What version of ODK Aggregate are you using?
    v2.0.3

2. Where is your Aggregate installed?
    AWS

3. What are your server specifications (e.g. RAM)?
    64GB

4. What are the type(s) of questions with data missing? That is, is it media or text that is missing?
    Text is missing

5. Can you attach a copy of your survey XLSForm (.xlsx) file here?
    YES, see attached Ashanti_T2E_Plus_Training_Registration_Form.xlsx (419.9 KB)

6. Are you using any relevant controls in your form?
    Yes, see xlsx Ashanti_T2E_Plus_Training_Registration_Form.xlsx (419.9 KB)

Thank you and hope to here from you soon.